Re: [a/s] Hi

Hi Karen,

We have a 79' 31' with 5 kids, a lab, 2 cats & a rabbit. Fortunately we
don't haul the animals with us though. I turned our rear twins into bunks by
using some old shelving frames. I then placed plywood on top of the frame
and a piece of cut-to-fit foam on the wood. They ended up being relatively
lightweight but were sturdy enough to hold me. I also invested in some bed
guards to keep the kids from falling out a night. And it has not appeared to
effect weight distribution when going down the road. All in all a cozy set
up. Oh, the 5th child gets to sleep on the floor. He's too young to object
yet.  I'd be happy to send you some pictures if you want.

Have fun,
Winchester Rob