Re: [a/s] New Purchase!

Don -

Thanks for the note.  I came down to Austin to see my fiancee and to take a look
at the airstream... ended up buying it.  I think it was a good price ($6,000).
I had been looking for an older vintage model, but was impressed with this newer
one with more comfort.  It's a 1985 25' Sovereign twin, in fairly decent shape.
I will be going back to Santa Fe tomorrow morning - hoping to get back here in 2
to 3 weeks to pick up the a/s & take back home.  We are already planning trips
for this spring... yes we are excited.

Looks like you have a good sized a/s... are you near the shady grove?  I had
looked there as a possible place to put a trailer if I decide to have a trailer
here in Austin... how expensive is it?  that's a good area of town - close to
lots of things... like town lake.

Where out west are you headed after April 10th?

Thanks for the response

Don