Re: [a/s] Tires..

Jim,

I had Michelins on my '73-31 and they seemed to wear like iron.  We have Goodyears now on the '93.

Be sure they are trailer rated!  Some are heavier duty than the others.

My next-door neighbor in Sarasota had C rated and another had D rated.  Incidentally, those ratings are only adequate for the rating if you inflate your tires to the maximum.

At the International Rally in Dayton, I helped change out a Goodyear off a neighbor's rig that had shards of steel sticking out everywhere.  He said he checked the tires over completely in May prior to camping season too.  He thought he would have to replace them "sometime during the summer".  Guess so!

On a caravan in Quebec, I helped out another 'streamer change out his Goodyear too.

I like Michelins!
Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
WBCCI#3371