Re: [a/s] Help needed just North of Atlanta - a/s hit by semi

Ruth & Don:

	Ordinarily, I'd be happy to run up there and take a look, but I'm where
you'd like your trailer to be - in (Columbus) Ohio.  You're right - you
need someone knowledgeable (that would also eliminate me) to look at it.
In Atlanta, you *might* get some help from or advice on where to get help
from Three-Way Campers (an ex-AS dealer near Marietta, GA).  They can be
reached at 770-422-9300.  There are also several Atlanta-area ASers on this
list who might be able to help.

- Dick
(5368)