Re: [a/s] Replacing sofa with two recliner chairs.

Jerry,

Thanks for the input on the couch removal. I had supposed that this
could be done and I may undertake it also. I do catastrophe insurance
adjusting mostly in the fall on the East coast and FL and I had wanted
to take out the couch to set up an office type layout in its place. This
would of course limit lounging, but when I am on a storm there is not
all that much time for lounging anyway. The recliner idea is a good one
though. I could switch back and forth between recliner setup to computer
workstation setup as needed without having to reinstall the couch. I do
tend to use the storage space under the couch and would not like to
loose that though.

John H.
'90 Excella 25'