Re: [a/s] HEATER PROBLEM

Oh, my gosh, I hope someone answers you.  And are you talking about your
furnace? or your hot water heater?
My HWH has an electronic ignition, and mine is 'gone'...and has to be
replaced...and they told me (several RV mechanics/dealers) to never try to do
it yourself!  A whole new HWH would cost me $300 or more.  But a new iginitor
and iginitor tube will cost me around $100, plus anothe $100 to have it
installed.

My furnace runs great! (for NOW!)  Does yours have an ignitor too?
I'll watch for imput on this.
PLEASE LIST THE 'SUBJECT' MATTER " HEATER PROBLEM"...AS ABOVE!!!

tHANKS.......CC