[a/s] Airstreams in the INDY 500's

     There are a number of infamous speedways on the East Coast. Since
most of my trailer hauling has been bringing back vintage units with old
or no brakes and notoriously dim brake and turn signals, I shiver at the
mention of towing on any of them.  Many are Urban Ring Roads like DC and
my personal commuting pain in the butt, I95 (128) around Boston. My
worst idea of a road would be one of these roads under construction so
the lanes were narrow and made of those concrete slabs separated that
make the trailer flop up and down in syncopation with my ever throbbing heartbeat.
      I know its going to be a problem so I signal way in advance of a
lane change but NOBODY wants to let you and you squeeze over usually to
the blare of a horn.  As I have gotten older I know I have gotten to be
a more generous driver, and driving with an Airstream in tow has hurried
that process along.  I am pretty sure that all my rigs are going to have
a supplemental set of tail lights that I can quick-plug and attach
magnetically to the bumper, maybe even a rear window brake light that
can be mounted when traveling and also removed for show.  Any thing to
make sure the @#+^!*'s behind me fully awake to my next move.