[a/s] New List Member and Almost Airstream Owner

An intro message was suggested when joining the mail list so I will take of it
right away.

I have admired Airstream trailers all the way back to the mid 70's when I
bought my first trailer.  Finally decided to do it right and step up to an
Airstream.  I won't fit in the the Vintage Airstreamers as I have a 2000 31'
Limited on the production line as I type.  I have covered most types having
had a tent trailer, a van conversion, a 23' travel trailer, and looking
forward to picking up my Airstream before the end of the month.

Currently home based in Oregon and planning my shakedown trip to So Cal and
Las Vegas in April.  Then if all goes well I will depart for Alaska the end of
May.

I will probably lurk for a while before jumping in with messages.  Any recent
Alaska trip comments or stories are welcome.  Feel free to take it off list to
save repeat traffic to the long time list members.
--
   Dick Martin
   mailto:martin13@internetcds.com