[a/s] Sewer Solution

Thanks to all who helped me with the frozen and broken water filter cartridge.  I've learned some about Qest plumbing fixtures, and everything seems to back in place - I'll know for sure as soon as the new cartridge gets here, and the water gets turned on.
I'm going to get the Sewer Solution so I can dump my tank into my house sewer cleanout.  It will be about 20 feet with an 18" rise - the ads sound like that shouldn't be a problem.  Thanks to whoever suggested the website special: $70 for a reconditioned unit.  Can someone give me advice on the H or V model?  Am I right in thinking the H model would be best for the Excella's horizontal connection?
Thanks!
Chuck and Dar
'83 Excella, '00 Excursion, '91, '87, '80, '79 and '77 kids!