[a/s] Re: SPACESHIP

hEY Don, I am a new Airstreamer too!   I have a 27 footer (1984) and it is
parked on my land in Corrales, New Mexico just south of you about 50 miles.
e-mail me if you are in Albuquerque and you can check it out.  I really do not
know if I am living in a boat, plane or train.  It certainly is not a TRAILER.
 I think it is a silver spaceship.  All my neighbors around me have adobe
houses, but they all love the Airstream.
The Airstream looks good against the Sandia Mountains.  I plan on living in
the bullet till I build a straw bale house sometime in the future.

Chow-Joey Fields
coffeefields@netscape.net