Re: [a/s] Zip Dee Awnings

We also have 3 zip dees.  However, as we are not at the trailer right now I
can't give advice on them.  One trick I have learned visiting here on a
Military Base in Puerto Rico is a quick fix on canvas for undone seams.  The
kids here use dental floss to restich the seams after a hard blow, which can
be often.  Then once in a while they take them in and get it all repaired.
So if you just need a quick fix and get rid of the tape, might try the
"Yankee" trick Military is still coming up with.  I have seen other seams
come loose but the dental floss stays fixed.  Just a trick I thought was
pretty neat.

Kathy