Re: [a/s] Re: Basic Questions

Whether or not a concrete slab, our experience has been that all but the most
rustic campgrounds have sites level enough that by judicious parking you can get
away without having to fiddle with leveling blocks, etc.  I carry a full
complement of Lynx Levelers for use in people's driveways and other impromptu
sites but have only once or twice had to use them in a campground.

If the campground has "pull-through" sites it should be possible to leave your
tow vehicle hitched ... and probably even if it hasn't.  Having a motorhome, I
haven't had to deal with that problem, but have often enough camped without
unhitching the "toad" vehicle ... and have often enough observed others with a
TT who didn't have to unhitch ...

John

Susi and John Burchard
Tepe Gawra Salukis