Re: [a/s] Sarasota Day 2

Hunter,
Now that was an informative thread.  Those of us who had never been to a
rally learned something and we got to see a really bad example of how to
hook up electricity!  Actually, if you look closely, it's the adapters
that make it look convoluted and iffy.

We now need to establish a new charter group for those of us stuck at
home THE ARMCHAIR AIRSTREAM UNIT.  The logo could be a cartoon airstream
sitting on a sofa and watching a rally on TV.

I vow to get the Bubble restored this spring.  As God is my witness and
tomorrow is another day!  I will be on the road in it this summer me and
my Basset, Humphrey.

Tom Walden