RE: [a/s] Airstream Wax

I think Walbernize has a couple of different products, I'll check.
But if you are using a cleaner/wax it probably has an abrasive
that can cause those micro-scratches.  I would be worried about
using any product that contains an abrasive, you really need to know
what you're doing or you can actually cause more damage to your
finish.

If your clearcoat is cracked, oxidized, or otherwise needs help, you will
probably want to take it somewhere where you can have it professionally
buffed.  After it has been restored, then you can start your regular
maintenance program of applying a wax/sealant twice a year.  In extreme
cases, they will need to re-shoot the clearcoat if it has been damaged
beyond
repair.

Most paint sealant systems (Car Brite, Ultra Shield, etc) have a sealant
restorer
that they sell along with the paint sealant.  The idea at a car dealership
is to sell
you a paint sealant job (usually a total rip-off) and give you a pint of
sealant
restorer to take home and use once a year.  My advice:  Don't ever buy a
paint sealant package from a dealership, period.  They use products that you
can apply yourself, sometimes with better results.  And for a lot less
money.
Same principle applies to your Airstream.  Unless you just like getting
ripped off.

Loren