Re: [a/s] GTG Tomorrow

Git Rot is a two part (hardener / resin) epoxy that works via capillary
action (wicking).  Basically, you drill some 1/4 holes into the affected
wood -- not through the wood, but enought to give you a reservoir -- and
then mix the epoxy and squirt in holes.  Wait.  Let the mixture wick into
the affected wood.  Repeat until the epoxy no longer seeps into surrounding
wood.  Cures in about 24 hours.  I have never used it before, but it seems
like it was doing the trick, and was easy to work with .  It is somewhat
expensive though.  I treated a 1' x 3' area and used about $20 of the epoxy.
Not too bad considering the cost of wood, and the hassle of
removing/replacing the old stuff.  My bathroom is another story.  I will
have to remove the flooring beneath the head...too far gone.  Alas.
Steve