[a/s] 1960's

Someone was talking last week of trying to get a good measurement of 60's
trailers.  I have been busy with my tape measurer.  Here's my results:  1960
Pacer    2 metal plaques  Pacer  and beneath that one
SSO 382  Airstream  1755 N Main St  Jackson Center Ohio  Los Angelas Calif
bumper to ball   16 1/2 feet,  with the sloped hind end
7'9" wide outside
inside living space  12 1/2 feet long   7 1/2 feet wide  6'7" high!
couch along the front over the metal water tank
table that is high or coffee table low
gas only fridge Dometic  3 burner Princess stove on fridge
one hole sink   water heater in closet
double bed on the curve  6' long on aisle 5'long on wall
rear toilet Swirl o matic

funniest response by a gas station attendant " You got horses in there?"
These figures are as sure as I can get.  Hope it helps the archives.
Big Al