[a/s] a/s for sale

I found a  1969 Airstream CARAVELLE, 17 ft in a city near Tampa, Fl.  It
is located in Sun City Center, Fl.   It sounds nice but it would be good
if someone could look it over before I buy it.
Is there anyone on the list, who lives in that area, that would care to
do me the favor of going to look at this trailer?
If so, please let me know, off list, I would be happy to reimburse you
for your time and effort.  I will give you the name and phone number to
call to set up a time to look at the Caravelle for me.  There will be
someone home every day this week except Tuesday afternoon.
If this baby is in good shape, I plan drive down to Tampa and pick it up
a.s.a.p.
Peter E Kaiser