Re: [a/s] Batteries and Generators

Not having one of those hairy chested monsters, the 99 Silverado pickup
takes 6 quarts... about 25.00 for Mobil One..(at Big K). and the Oil Change
which is normally 25.00 (including oil) is 22.00 since I provide the
oil...??? brings the oil change to just under 50.00 instead of 25.00....

One of the locals has just returned from the Detroit auto show and announces
that GM has designed the "startup rattle" out of the diesel... one of the
first things you will notice is how quiet it is...As I recall the current
crop idles like shaking a pail with a few loose bolts in it....

Jim