[a/s] Need Info

Hi,

We are going to look at a potential A/S travel trailer purchase this
weekend.  The owner says it is a 1971 26' Land Yacht.  I can't find anything
that says they made a 26' model in 1971 called the Land Yacht.  Can anyone
help clear this up?  He says it has hardwood floors and also the little
windows around the top like little skylights.  It is a rear bath and a
center double bed (fold down type).  I would like to know more about it
before I get there.  Any info will be appreciated.....

Thanks
Tim Cook