Re: [a/s] Batteries

I don't think you will be happy using a non-deep cycle battery as the coach
battery.  Typical "coach" use runs the battery well down on a regular basis, and
while deep cycle batteries are built to withstand that, the ordinary sort are
not.

Another interesting possibility someone mentioned recently are those "spiral
wound" batteries whose name I can't remember.  Optima?  Expensive, but supposed
to be excellent.  I know a shop locally (Goodyear AZ) that sells them, but have
no personal experience.

John

Susi and John Burchard
Tepe Gawra Salukis