Re: [a/s] Maxx/Air vs. Fantastic Fan

What I like about the scoop is that it allows me to keep the vent open
whenever I want.  This includes while we are traveling, when it is raining
and also in the winter months.

With previous trailers I had mildew problems because the vents were closed
in the winter.  It is not a problem when it is really cold.  But the if it
warms up and the sun shines on the trailer it can heat up significantly
inside and then mildew can be an issue.

Whether it looks out of place, ugly, or non-Airstreamy is a matter of
personal taste.

Sincerely,

Pete