[a/s] 62 Tradewind

Hi,
I just found a 62 Tradewind on the RV Trader (as suggested by Hunter) and
since it was close to home I went and looked at it.  Suits my needs so I
bought it.  Now I need to come up with a tow vehicle.  The A/S TT is 24' and
I would like to tow with a van.  Should I have all-wheel drive or 4 wheel
drive?  Are there numbers or something that let you know strength of pull?
Any suggestions on finding a dometic refrigerator to replace the old one?  I
went by camper world but I wasn't sure if there are other places to look.
The body's not in great shape but the insides are and the price was right.
I've never towed before so I have a lot to learn.  Thanks to any listers with
suggestions.
Janis