Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:45:49 -0500
From: "Don Hardman" <donhardman@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re: coating the roof.

----- Original Message -----
From: "gina terrell" <terrellgina@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
  . .

> hello fellow Texan, are you out of Houston or San Antonio. I am in San
> MArcos.

The Houston area.

------------------------------

Message Number: 2
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 23:30:04 -0400
From: Patricia Raimondo <praimond@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re:

Hi Group,

I have turned over the ownership of my 1967 22 ft. Safari Twin with
Dinette to Rindy Ostermann today. She indicated that she has already
joined the VAC and has been monitoring this site! Please welcome her and
help her finish the jobs I started but didn't complete!!!! (like
polishing!)  I know she'll take great care of it and will need help with
questions that will arise.

I now have to wait 25 years for my 2003 Safari to qualify for vintage
status!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to all for invaluable advise and support!

Patti

Message Number: 3