[VACList] Re: AC

Bob,

I'd be leery of the extra weight on the rear of the Flying Cloud by
installing an AC unit in the trunk. Having had rear frame separation
on my 67 Safari I'd rather not experience it again. If I get a free
standing unit I can just leave it home when it's not hot. I have the
advantage of having the curb side couch missing and I can refigure
that front side for housing the fresh water tank, batteries, inverter,
and maybe the AC. I could make a cabinet there and have an entertainment
system on top. (I don't sleep much just thinking about the possibilities!)

Patti
Long Island, NY
54 Flying Cloud
03 Safari