Re: Re: [VACList] 70s door latch

Charlie,

I contacted Inland RV to find a replacement for my KT door lock.
This is not the L-100 style in the 1973.  Pull handles and levers.
No doorknob.

Inland quoted me a price of over $700 for the original Airstream
and he said that was Airstreams price not his.  He offered me a
replacement that would require a "little" metalworking for $139.
He said that the work could be done by about anyone and there was
not that much metal work required.

He sent me a picture of the lock and it appears to be the L-400.
I'm doing a little more research...but, that seems to be the one
that I'm going for.

Lefty
leftyfrizzell@earthlink.net