[VACList] Re: VAC Rally

Randy,

PLEASE tell me the temp will be cool at night! I've always had an air
conditioner in my A/S's and can't have it put in the FC until after the
rally! The dogs and I will be very unhappy with the current heat in Colorado!

Only working on the things important to making a long road trip on the FC.
I hope they finish up this week, Trailer City knows I want to head west next
week! The trailer will be VERY original when I get out there so that ALL of
you can help me figure it out!

Patti
Long Island, NY
54 Flying Cloud