[VACList] Gray water tank pan replacement

Good evening all,
I have  a few questions that perhaps could be
answered. I have a new holding tank for our 65
overlander and need some help please. The rough
opening is 54 1/2 inches by 26 inches. The tank, and
exact replacement measures 50 1/2 by 23 1/2. I have
part of the holding pan with the vent in place for the
heater duct and it measures 50 1/2 inches but the rest
is rusted away. I need to have a new pan fabricated
but do not know how to support the pan/holding tank.
Does the belly skin hold it in place?? I do not see
how the original pan was attached. How is the back of
the pan constructed? Does the tank come up flush ( no
pun intended ) with the floor. What is the best way to
connect the toilet to the tank.?   Now for the next
question. About the tub/shower combo, would it be ill
advised to replace the straight pipes that run under
the tub with clear flex tubing, leaving the PVC
p-traps. I am thinking of this because it is a bear to
get to anything once the tub is reinstalled.
There were a couple of people interested in the
original toilet but I have not heard from them. If you
are still there and want it, contact me off list at
firebirdesprit@yahoo.com
Now for the fun stuff. I installed the water heater so
we had water and we carried her up to the river over
the 4th. We had a blast. Learned a lot!!! I installed
a Prodigy controller along with a Husky sway control
and a 1000 lb. weight dist. hitch. Pulled soooo much
better. Reworked the brakes and properly adjusted
them. Amazing how much better she stopped!!
Once I solve the mystery of the holding tank and the
shower/tub/sink, the heavy stuff will be done and the
finishing work will begin.
As always, any advise will be greatly appreciated.
We live in Alabama and pull with a 1997 Toyota
4-runner, 2-wheel drive with a V-6

=====
Mark, Pennie and Rachel
'65 Overlander Land Yacht