Re: [VACList] shower pan/holding tank combo

I would think you'd want a grey tank that is pretty close to the volume of your
fresh water tank. Most of the toilets use a pt/flush + there's some water required
to start out with in the black but that's not a lot compared to washing up, dishes,
shower etc. I'm putting in a 22 gal fresh, 20 gal grey, 15 gal black (in the combo
shower pan and black tank). I spoke with the Pelland people today to be sure that
the shower drain in the pan portion is a separate drain and doesn't go into the
black. So that's all set. I can put the fresh tank under my bunk and since I've
exposed frame, the grey will go just aft of the axle.
Jo Ann