Re: [VACList] shower pan/holding tank combo

Once upon a time, while doing some late night Internet browsing, I came
across an outfit that has a combination shower pan/holding tank. I
think the tank was about 15 gal and the whole unit was just about the
perfect size for my redo on the Bubble. I thought it was made/sold by
All-Rite (they do custom tanks and sell stock ones too) but now I can't
find it on their web site so it must have been some other outfit. Any
clues or info on this? There were pages of drawings of tanks, with
dimensions and plug placement.
Actually, I did bookmark the site address but now when I click on it I
get an error message - no URL or something.
Jo Ann