[VACList] porta-potty

Patti,

Our family hasn't used a porta-potty since our tent trailering days with
kids. If I recall correctly, they are quite simple to operate, not too heavy
for emptying and not difficult at all to dump cleanly.

If I were restoring an Airstream for the fun of it and was planning to sell
it, I'd be inclined to go the much simpler porta-potty route. Then, slap a
mirror shine on the outside, jack up the price and the porta-potty might not
be so important.

These are my first thoughts and not based on careful considerations,

Terry
1963 22' Airstream Flying Cloud
(the fun hasn't started yet)