[VACList] original floor plan

I/we Love the original condition of our 74 safari.
I brag to others about how good it looks after 30 years.
Some of our tambour could use some help but I push all the pieces together
when I think someone's about to peek inside so she is presentable to lookee
loos!
I have modernized a few things like pull out twin, pump/charging/water heater
but all the visuals are as they were outa the factory. We use satellite but I
keep the TV antenna on the roof cause it belongs there.
We have at least two admirers at every campout who reminisce about their
Grandmothers A/S and they make us feel as if we have such a treasure.
We have a few wrinkles in the front panels behind the tanks but know one ever
seems to notice.

AlanT
Phx AZ
74 Safari