[VACList] "Commodore Vanderbilt"

You know I have never seen this model name mentioned in my year or so of
reading everything I can find on Airstreams.
Any idea if it has ever been discussed elsewhere?

Was this an actual model name? or a level/package/grade designation ie
LandYacht & International? It alludes to upper class I suppose.

Still always amazes me that a definative and complete accounting of ~~all~~ the
names, models, grades, badges, nicknames, and other assorted Heraldry has yet
to be compiled.

Anyway Fred thanks for the tip.Always enjoy your historical data.

++Hex++