Re: [VACList] frame work

I've got the Bubble down to the floor and frame and have cut away
enough of the plywood to see that one cross member of the frame is
rusted to the extent that the floor bolts can't be removed but have to
be cut off. Probably wind up welding or bolting additional steel in
some area. My question is two-fold:
   Does a diagram exit that shows the frame - especially where the cross
members extend toward the walls or side of the skin?

Also, does the frame (especially those cross member extensions) hold
the sides of the body apart? I'm concerned that if I start removing
more plywood flooring to expose the frame members for inspection, that
the sides of the body will be deformed or actually begin to cave inward.
   I've considered just cutting away the floor immediately over the
cross members (found by the row of bolt heads) might weaken everything
to the point of deforming the body panels??
Any info on this would be appreciated.
Jo Ann