[VACList] Ted's Parts

Dear listers:

We took a trip out to Ted Matzkanin's barn o' parts.

He really *does* have a big pile of parts out there.

What he'd *really* like is for someone to give him $500 and haul off ALL the
airstream parts in the barn. You'd need a pretty big truck for this I'll
tell ya. It'd be the deal of the century too.

Some things I can list for sure are:

A magic chef stove.don't know the dimensions but it's a biggish one. A lot
taller than the one in our 20' Caravelle.

Some rolls of outer skin

One sheet of inner skin.

An outer door for a '94.not sure what length trailer. I think it was a 35'
but not sure.

A couple of outer shell corner pieces still in the bubble wrap from
Airstream. Also for a '94 same size trailer.

All sorts of windows and window frames

Window handles

A couple shower assemblies

Awning roller

Power jack

Several tables

TONS of  inside wall parts and extrusions

Pull rite hitch

Air conditioner---it's a big one

The thing is he doesn't really know what year trailer any of the stuff is
from. Except for those 94 parts. So don't call him and try to ask for
something specific. He won't be able to answer the question.

I think his email has been listed wrong at least twice it is:

tjmatz@mokancomm.net

Best regards

Becky