[VACList] Clearcoat removal

We got a 1962 Safari, and certain areas polish up beautifully.  Then in
certain area, I can't seem to get rid of the clearcoat.  I have tried Jasco
stripper,  tried polishing it out, tried ammonia.  What is everybody using?  I know
it's probably in the archives, but I didn't see it.  If anybody know a date, I
look it up myself.

                                     Chuck & Lynn
                                     1965 Overlander
                                     1962 Safari