[VAC] Re: Tankless Water Heaters?

The Trailwind is still but a shell of its former self, up on sawhorses...
Starvin' Marvin - my 'welding guru' - had a stroke last fall, but has since
made a nearly full recovery... So, when i get two weeks to rub together, i
plan on laying out and heliarcing an aluminum ladder-frame with a
bed/channel for the original 'pipe', attach the brand-new Henschen axle, and
install the experimental distributed fresh-, black, and graywater piping (4"
and 6" ABS pipe-sections, instead of conventional 'tanks').

I'm still looking around for a lightweight composite/sandwich floor
material... but i'm also considering making my own 'sandwich' using sheet
metal, thin plywood and the thinset mortar underlayment for the
radiant-floor heating...
(see http://www.warmlyyours.com/homeowners/index.asp ), and then a layer of
cork on top of that...

For those who haven't heard about this project, i'm installing a 4,000W
propane-fired genset under one side of the front cafe seating/sleeping area,
and a formerly roof-mounted coleman A/C under the other side... and i'm
trying to keep the dry-weight of this thing around 2,000 lbs. Using the
original Marvel refrigerator, the original Coleman 3-burner range and oven,
and the original enamelled-steel tub... as well as a 'period' Monomatic
recirculating toilet...

Making a little progress on the FrankenJeepster though - got the beefed-up
frame out back right now -  i've been wire-brushing and cleaning it in
preparation for the POR-15 treatment, which i'm also applying to the
Trailwind's 'pipe', and the frame, when it's done...

Tuna