[VAC] Re: Safari Weight

I know what you mean. I am in the middle of a full restoration project with
66 Safari and only half done. But the electric and plumbing and AC is all
done. I still need to reinstall the cabinets. But I am working in Ft. Worth
Tx and my truck is in the process of having the engine rebuilt so I have no
way of towing my 30ft 5th wheel which I use when I travel for work. I am
staying in a older pop-up with no AC. So I thought I might use my Safari
temporally until I get my truck back on the road.

Thanks for the help

George Thomas
'66 Safari