[VAC] 56 Airstream

Brad:
Thanks for the continued "detective" work. I received
a bit of information from Airstream. Thought you might
find it helpful. I do wish I could identify that
equalizer hitch.
J O H N

Rod Walters is a "tech guy" at the Airstream factory.
I sent him the same package of photos as I sent to
you.

Dear Mr.,  O'Cain Looking at this it does appear to be
a 1956 or 57 trailer the hitch is original except for
the brackets welded on to the sides of tongue that
have the weight distribution brackets on them . The
contraption on top of the coupler is the brake
actuator this trailer did not have electric brakes on
it . I do not have any type of manuals or literature
but you may go online to the airstream vintage site
and someone there may be able to assist you.   Rod--