[VAC] Re: A request from a new member

Hello and welcome Dave and wife Susan, When I brought home our 1962
Globetrotter it had a broken rear window, however the frame was in tact, so
I simply went to the glass shop and had piece of regular window glass cut
then refitted it into the frame. So far so good! Perhaps you can get the
door latches at you local hardware store.
Just curious do you ferry the A/S across to your island?
Best regards,
Gerald
62 Globetrotter (in restoration)
66 Overlander (in mothballs for the winter)