[VAC] Re: Wiring for 8-track

Scott: The speaker wire terminations are not in the rear overhead if you
mean a bathroom overhead in the ' 68 models -- there's no overhead there. In
the '68 Tradewind, which I have, there are overheads in the bedroom mid
trailer. No speaker wires in evidence. Sure wish I knew where the wires
terminated. The previously posted chart giving speaker locations for the '
69 models do not apply to the ' 68 models in the case of the Tradewind as
the floor plan had changed in ' 69.

Jim Greene