[VAC] Mystery Leak-you won't beleive it

Well, as I had posted earlier, I am sure I found the cause for my leak, a
crack in the outer wheel well liner. So last night I left a couple of fans
running with all the cabinets empty just to dry out the floor. So today I go
back to my storage facility, and find out that some one broke in to the
trailer last night and took my new am/fm CD radio. The inside up the trailer
was a mess from whoever going through the trailer but all they took was the
radio.They tried to take the microwave but could not get it out of the
cabinet. It looks like they merely pried open the door at the latch. The
door and latch are not damaged from what I can see, just a few marks on the
door frame. From what I can tell there is no other damage just putting the
dishes, and other items I keep in trailer back where they belong.. I had for
some reason taken my Airstream Service manual with me on the trip to San
Antonio and had put in  one of the front upper compartments. It was setting
on the storage trunk that I keep my trailer hitch and equalizer bars in.
Glad they did not realize how valuable it was and I guess the trailer hitch
was to heavy. The police came and did their report and took some "scent"
samples from the wires that were cut going to the radio. The canine unit
will bring over their dogs and see if they can find anything.

Guess I need to search the archives on installing a deadbolt.

Don Hardman