[VAC] Re: Wierd Brakes

Jim,

Thanks, .................... I was wondering about that old univolt. The noisy
thing works great, ................ but probably should be replaced with an
updated unit in the future.

The shoes & magnets were replaced just before we lead the Wagon Wheels caravan
last summer. Didn't seem to change a thing. I'll try your suggestion about backing
off the controller for just the first few stops for the day. Seems I've tried this
but not sure. It's interesting that Tekonsha mentions this. Might be something to
it. Could there be something that needs to warm up in the controller? I wouldn't
think so but electric items are my weak point in trailers. Seems I've gotten
everything else down real well over the years, .................... but not
electricty. I usually have a friend come and help out using my equipment.

Thanks again,
Pat