[VAC] Re: EMERGENCY Advice Needed

To all following my recent adventure acquiring my AS:

Okay the saga continues. I now have my coach in safe harbor after 950 miles and a trashed right brake. My locked wheel was a result of a total brake failure. I took the wheel off, took out the cotter pin, backed off the lock nut and pulled the hub. The brake parts feel to the ground in twenty pieces. I then reattached the hub sans brake and the wheel spun freely. Suffice to say I need to know how to rebuild the electric brakes on my 1968 Caravel. Please point me to resources for kits and instructions on the project.

Thanks to all who helped me get my rig to safety.

Jeff