[VAC] Re: Moeller's book on Full-timing??

Any bookstore should have it.  Borders.com has it listed:

RVing Basics ~ In stock - ships in 24 hours
Moeller, Bill / Moeller, Jan ~ Trade Paperback ~ 1995
Our Price: $13.46 ~
You Save: $1.49 (10%)

and Amazon.com:

by Bill Moeller(Contributor), Jan Moeller (Paperback - January 1995)
Average Customer Review:
Usually ships in 24 hours

Our Price: $11.96

By the time you've paid S&H, that 'savings' will be gone.  By the way, Bill and Jan Moeller have written a number of books, not only on RVing (as, basics, electrical systems, RVing Alaska, etc.), but also on the west, (as in a book on the Nez Perce and their travails, the Oregon Trail, Lewis & Clark, etc).  I think I'll get some of them myself.

- Dick
(5368)