[VAC] Re: Full-timing

Jill,

  Have you considered doing any sort of work-camping while on the road?  My
husband and I have been fuulltiming for almost 2 years and we do camp hosting
for state and national parks.  No pay, but for 14 hours of volunteer work a
week you get free space to park(in a state park), free utilities, free
laundry, and it is lots of fun.  May I ask what sort of work you will do?  We
are both nurses and work a couple days/week, but it is hard going state to
state because of licensing.

Cheyanne