[VAC] Looking for Hehr windows - 1299

I thought I had lined up a pair of (roughly)18 x 29 Hehr Mark 12 windows for
my '62 Globe Trotter, but they turned out to be 22 x 29 instead (from a 64
Tradewind).

I had planned to add 2 windows on the streetside, about 4" below the
existing 2. The front would be a "real window", the rear a window converted
to a flip up door for my under galley AC.  Before I bail out on the idea,
I'm putting out one last call for the windows I would need.

They are: HEHR 1299 11056 185291  (This # is found on the lower housing
frame member outside, near the center.)  In use from around '60 to '65 I
think.

Rough window dimensions of 18" x 29".  The glass is flat, but the vertical
members of the outer frame (housing) have an outer curve (convex) to fit the
curve of the skin.  I would need the window, the housing, the screen frame
and hardware, the interior trim, and the exterior drip rail. (2 of
everything) Broken glass is OK, as are non-working crank operators.

(If anyone would like to see a photo of the proposed new streetside window
opening layout, please request it off-list. I can also provide good pictures
of the windows I need.)

Any leads appreciated.

BH62GT/SC