[VAC] Re: Knocking out double paned Vista View windows

Window bashing,

The way Land Yacht Airstream dealer in ElPaso Tx use to do it, (open for
like 40 years, closed doors early 90's) they would put lots of duct tape on
the inside window.  Then use a hammer, "Knocking-Out Airstrem Vista View
Windows" hammer, to break the glass into little pieces.  Then they could
remove the glass, which was stuck to the tape.

Personally I wouldn't go this route.  There are instructions on RJ Dial
website for other ideas.  Like removing the glass, removing the peeling
coating.  Drilling relief holes (very speciffic angles and locations) for
moisture removal and such, so that you can keep the double pane glass.  It's
been awhile since I've been to his site, but there aer others on this list
that can probably give you the exact link.