[VAC] Re: Rocky Mtn. Rally

John & Jodi,

Not knowing if you have been involved with VAC or WBCCI rallies in the past
I would like to share a couple of thoughts on the Rally.

1) Has anyone contacted the President or other person holding office, that
this Rally is going to happen? I am sure that Don Perry
don-dee@airstream.net (the president) will be delighted, but he should be
made aware of it and may have some input. I believe that some monies are
available, but talk to him about the details on this.

2) We may be able to put an ad in the club's newsletter (The Vintage
Advantage) and also place one on the VAC website, contact RJ (the webmaster)
offlist <radiodial@home.com>

3) Everyone planning on attending should be an official VAC member (not just
a VACList member). Those that are not should contact Linda M. Moore
<moorelinda@prodigy.net> about joining. Also some membership forms should be
on hand at the rally, I am sure that Linda would be happy to supply you with
these.

4) This club does tend to be informal. Nothing need be planned, but normal
activities in the past seem to be a potluck, perhaps the main dish prepared
by one person (paid for by the rally fee I think). An open house does not
need to be planned, as they just seem to happen, but perhaps scheduling a
particular day would help people prepare for this. It would also be a good
idea to have info on things to see and do in the area for those who wish.
(Good grief, with Rocky Mountain National Park and so many other wonderful
sites nearby this will be a cinch!) Also campfires at night are popular, and
of course our 4 pm happy hours.

Scott Scheuermann