[VAC] Re: Rollite Metal Polish

You really got me thinking about this.  If every year you used the
regular Rolite as a once-over polish, I think you could eventually wear
though the alclad.  In our case, I was going to attempt to remove the
fine scratches caused  by the dried Pre-Polish (assumed) the next few
seasons.

I am also going to experiment with the Rolite AP300 (no-cut) again using
a buffer and cotton pad (lightly seasoned, as someone put it).  Will
post results later this spring to my polishing webpage.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com