[VAC] Re: OVERSEAS Caravans

Excellent!  And, that said, couldn't we plan it
however we want, with whatever level of support
we want?  Why not hire a mechanic? We plan for
breakdowns and problems, and specify how and when
help is given.  W go the extra mile to help those
in need without messing up the whole caravan.

If I'm going to save for several years and spend
boo-koo bucks to get myself and Airstream onto
another continent and invest all the time and
energy I am willing to pay the extra bucks to
make sure my butt is covered as much as possible.